EPS Company (Hong Kong) Limited
Personal Information Collection Statement in respect of the EPS website
- Throughout this Statement, our use of the term "personal data" has the meaning ascribed to it by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486) of the laws of Hong Kong (the "Ordinance").
- Types of Personal Data Collected
- We may occasionally collect from you personal data, including, but is not limited to your name, title, position, address, telephone numbers, email address, IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, other contact details and other information relating to other persons relevant to the information or services you have requested, which will be processed for the specific purposes which will be given at the time or for any purpose stated in this Statement.
- We may make a record of your visit to this website. The record will show the domain name, server address, part of your email address and details of the pages visited. We only collect aggregate information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their domain name and server address. This information is used by us for preparing general statistics on the usage of this website and may also be disclosed by us in the case of any unlawful use of this website.
- We may also gather personal data through the use of "cookies". In case we use "cookies" and you wish to disable those cookies, you may do so by changing the settings on your browser. However, doing so may affect the display of some of the Company's webpages.
- Retention of Personal Data
- Disclosure of Personal Data
Except with your prior consent or as required by law, the Company will not transfer or disclose your personal data to any third party except that we may transfer or disclose your personal data in or outside Hong Kong as stated below:-
- our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associations;
- any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our operations as required to enable us to provide, or assist us in providing, the services or facilities you have requested;
- if you consent or do not object to our use of your Information in direct marketing, our marketing communications and operations partners with whom we share information for the purpose of providing you with special offers and information;
- any person under a duty of confidentiality to us; and
- any person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law, court order, direction, code or guideline applicable in or outside Hong Kong.
- Security of Personal Data
- We will use such secured encryption systems as are appropriate for the collection of any personal data through this website. However, we emphasize that no security measures are 100% secure and it is possible that others may intercept the information you are sending to or transmitting through this website.
- Access and Correction of Personal Data
- Direct Marketing
We will not use any personal data collected through this website in direct marketing.
- Contact Details
All enquiries regarding our compliance with our obligations under the Ordinance should be in writing to:
EPS Company (Hong Kong) Limited
12/F, 82-84 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Or via email to:
(If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of this Statement, the English version shall prevail.)