As a EPS merchant, you can now promote your products and services through our free platform - "Merchant Special Offers". If you want to participate, read the below terms and conditions, input your merchant information, promotion details, and attach with your company logo as well as product image. Upon successful submission, you will be notified within 4 workings days. Your promotion details will be published automatically.
Should you have any enquires, please email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Remarks : The maximum promotion period is one month.
Special Terms and Conditions for Merchant advertising on the "EPS Promotion Platform"
Without prejudice to the generality of the terms set out in the Website Use & Access Agreement, the following provisions will apply to merchants advertising on the "EPS Promotion Platform":
- Merchant shall be solely responsible for the materials submitted to EPS Company (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Company") for posting on the "EPS Promotion Platform" (the "Advertising Materials"). The Company will not accept responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the Advertising Materials. The Merchant shall indemnify the Company against any loss or damage in connection with the Advertising Materials.
- The Company has full discretion regarding the positioning of the Advertising Materials on the "EPS Promotion Platform".
- Merchant is required to promote EPS as a payment means by showing EPS decals prominently at the counters of all of the Merchant outlets during the promotional period.
- Merchant shall ensure that its staff are familiar with the terms of the promotion referred to in the Advertising Materials (the "Promotion"). Merchant shall also require its staff to inform customers of the terms of the Promotion and encourage customers to use EPS and participate in the Promotion.
- Upon confirmation of the Promotion, Merchant agrees not to carry out or enter into agreement to carry out any promotional activities which are similar in nature with the Promotion with any other electronic payment service providers, credit/debit/charge/ATM card companies or banks during the promotional period.
- Once the Advertising Materials are submitted to the Company, no alternation or cancellation of the Advertising Materials or the terms of the Promotion is allowed.
- Only customers paid by EPS will be eligible to enjoy the promotion privileges of the Promotion.
- Merchant is required to handle all customer enquiries and the Company is not responsible for any customer disputes or complaints.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any services or products offered by the Merchant to its customers, whether or not paid for by such customer through EPS. The Merchant shall indemnify the Company against any loss or damage in connection with the products or services offered by the Merchant.
- The Advertising Materials submitted will be reviewed by the Company before being posted on the “EPS Promotion Platform? The Company reserves the right to alter, cancel or even terminate any Promotion without prior notice. The Company reserves the final right on all Promotions.