To protect your card and PIN number, here are some usage tips when making purchase with EPS:
- The PIN number and your account information should be kept private and confidential. Do not disclose them to a third party.
- Use EPS service at reliable retail outlets. When you are approached by roving promoters on the street who request for your personal information, do not disclose any information to them.
- If possible, make sure that you can witness the whole EPS payment process and your card is within your sight throughout the process.
- When you key in the PIN number, ensure that your surrounding is clear and there is no CCTV shooting on you.
- When the EPS payment process is completed, check that your personal data and purchase amount on the receipt are correct.
- Keep the receipt for cross-checking with your bank account details.