EPS EasyCash for Senior Citizens
ˇ§EPS EasyCash for Senior Citizensˇ¨ launch on 5 March, 2018. The service is currently available at over 300 stores of Circle K and all post offices in Hong Kong. At designated stores^, this service allow Senior Citizens to withdraw cash by bank cards with ATM function issued by EPS member banks, without making a purchase.
Elder by presenting their senior citizen card, can enjoy the service of ˇ§EPS EasyCashˇ¨ to withdraw cash with their bank card* with ATM function. No purchase is required in using this service.
- Cash withdrawal amount to be in multiples of HK$100, at a maximum of HK$500.
- Each bank card* of elder can use the service at a maximum of twice a day.
- Except the peak hours of Circle K stores #, senior citizen cardholder can use the cash withdrawal service during business hours of the designated stores. (Stores may temporarily suspend the cash withdrawal service if there is insufficient cash.)
# Peak hours of Circle K stores 7:30am to 10am
*Bank card with ATM function issued by EPS member banks
- Over 300 stores of Circle K in Hong Kong
- All post offices in Hong Kong